Creightons Returns Policy
General Refund Policy
Purchased products may be returned for a full refund (excluding delivery charge) within 30 days of purchase. To qualify for a full refund or exchange the products must be:
- In the same condition (original packaging) that you received it
Outside this 30-day period products may not be returned or exchanged unless:
- The product is faulty
- The product has not met yours and our high expectations
- A product recall has been issued
Please note, we do not accept returns on the below items:
- Certain health and personal care items
- Products that contain hazardous materials or flammable liquids and gases
- Sale items (see below)
We will notify you by email when we have received the returned item and again once we have approved or rejected the return. If approved your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your original payment method less any promotional incentives (voucher codes) used at the time of purchase. If your original payment method was via gift voucher you will be issued with a new gift voucher of the same value which can be reused.
Missing Returns or Refunds
If you haven’t received any contact regarding your refund, please follow the below steps:
- Check your bank account to ensure the payment hasn’t already been received – refund payments can take 5-10 working days in some cases, so it is worth checking with your payment card provider and bank if you have any concerns.
- If you’ve done this and still have not received your refund please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale ItemsSale items can be exchanged only and must be returned following the same process detailed above. The value of the exchanged item is the price paid at point of purchase.
ExchangesItems may be exchanged within the 30-day returns period and outside the 30-day period if defective. If you need to exchange please send us an email at email@example.com and send your items to:
Potter & Moore Innovations
Online Order Returns
1210 Lincoln Road
Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable, except in cases where the item arrived faulty or damaged. In this case please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on how we can assist you.
Please note: if you are shipping goods worth over £75, we recommend that you consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance at the point of sending. Creighton’s are not liable for any items lost or damaged in the return shipping process.