Thinning hair? Look no further! We are on a mission to bring beauty into hair loss treatments and fight back against thinning hair – an issue that 40% of women by the time they are 40 will experience. We have made it our goal to target thinning hair at its source and help women make the best lifestyle and beauty choices to promote thicker and healthier hair.
When does hair loss occur?
Girls, let’s face it, when it comes to losing your hair mums the word. After all, who wants to admit they’re losing their pride and joy? For many women the negative feelings associated with losing their hair can knock their confidence, preventing them from taking action and doing something about it. The good news is there are plenty of ways to cope with hair loss and thinning hair and BAMbeautiful are here to help! Hair loss and thinning hair can occur at almost any point in the life of a woman, regardless of age. Studies show that around a quarter of all women will experience hair loss or thinning at some point in their lives. Women may develop hair thinning due to:
- Extreme Stress - stree can prouce Androgen (male hormones) and have a negative effect on hair growth. This can be brought on by stress at work, family stress, ill health or other external factors.
- Age - most commonly associated with menopause in women
- Medical Conditions such as Hormonal Imbalances - this usually manifests itself in an excess of Androgens (male hormones) which can limit hari growth, as opposed to Oestrogens (female hormones) which promote hair growth.
- side effects of medical treatments such as chemotherapy
- Crash dieting
- Nutritional Deficiency - the most commion deficiencies are Iron and Vitamin B12. These can be caused by poor diet, gut issues or other illnesses and are frequently found in vegan diets.
Even overuse of curling tongs, straightening irons and hair extensions can damage the hair or cause bald patches, so, the truth is, losing your hair is pretty common!
The Impact of Stress on Hair Loss
Stress is also a huge factor in hair loss and thinning too. In a recent HSE survey it suggested that women aged between 45-54 suffer more stress and depression than all other age groups - so it is easy to work out why this is happening to so many women.
Stress can be induced by many situations but is usually brought on by work or family life. Excess stress can result in the release of Androgens (male hormones) in to the body, which are known to slow or negatively affect hair growth. It's important not only to look after your body but also your mind, so consider reducing your stress levels or expending them through regular exercise and activities such as yoga or mindfulness meditation apps.
Who suffers from hair loss?
Hair loss, or alopecia as it is medically known, can ocurr at any stage, to anyone and for a wide variety of reasons. Considering so many women suffer with hair loss or thinning hair, there are not enough products on the market formulated specifically for women; and certainly not many (if any) products that offer a natural solution.
According to the NHS over 70% of women over 70 suffer female-pattern baldness, however, hair loss does not discriminate by age. The likelihood is you're losing your hair due to natural causes.
Why Choose BAMbeautiful?
As consumers are leaning towards, vegan, environmentally conscious and natural alternatives for hair loss and thickening of the hair the race is on to find products that tick these boxes. But BAMbeautiful ingredients not only deliver the natural credentials the market asks for but provides award winning and proven ingredients too.
We're determined to bring beauty back in to hair loss and want women to feel empowered to tackle this issue head on with a natural product that nourishes the hair, encouraging thicker, healthier hair in the process.
We specifically chose ingredients that are known to promote hair growth to ensure BAMbeautiful really does live up to expectations:
- Turmeric is the winner of the Global Beauty Industry award for Best Haircare Ingredient for Hair Growth.
- Organic Pea Sprout derivative AnaGain™ is also a must have ingredient when searching for naturally derived solutions to hair loss and thinning. Studies indicated that there was an increase of the growth coefficient of the hair in 85% of those tested.
Most of the range also contains caffine, a known stimulant for hair gowth.
(Please see individual products for product specific ingredient lists)
BAMbeautiful has also been independently tested. Over a three month period over 100 women applied the BAMbeautiful Intensive Scalp Tonic to the scalp and the results speack for themselves:
These independent results are also mirrored in the feedback from 100s of satisfied BAMbeautiful customers who note that even after one month they are getting noticeable results.
Finally, something actually works!!! (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐) – funkyflipflopfan
My hair has been thinning for a few years now, and I struggled to find anything that actually makes my hair look and be thicker. I do not have to search any more, BAMBeautiful is so good! I use all the products in rotation and can honestly say that I have noticed a difference, as have others! Friends, and family have commented on the thickness, and how bouncy my hair has become! I will be buying again for sure!!!
WOW, WOW, WOW…This really works! (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐) – Luckylady99
I don’t normally leave reviews but on this occasion I have to give credit where it’s due and I give these products a massive round of applause! I give 10/10 they are truly a game changer in helping my thinning, limp hair to become full, thick, bouncy, and looks full of health, lustre and shine.
A miracle (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐) – Dony
My hair started to thin post menopause . It was half the thickness it was and when l used another product for it I had no joy. Bambeautiful is a miracle - after the 3rd use l have the volume and the curls back. l can't believe it and most important it doesn't dry your hair out. I am so so impressed with the product l will never be without it!
We have even had endorsement from actress Nadia Sawhala who has suffered with menopausal hair loss – damaging her iconic curls. BAMbeautiful has helped revive her hair and look/ feel amazing. More recently we've been discovered by Olivia Bentley from Made in Chelsea who loves our Bambeautiful Densifying Foam and said 'this specific foam it not only gives your hair a thicker look but also puts moisture back into your hair and scalp. I highly recommend it!! And it smells divine ❤️'.
BAMbeautiful's 7 Steps to Fuller, Thicker and Healthier Hair
Starting a new regime can be difficult. From the order of use to the frequency you should use it - the extra steps can be daunting, especially if you have a sensitive scalp or fragile hair. We've put together a handy step-by-step guide to take the stress out of starting your new haircare routine with BAMbeautiful.
The 7 Step Routine:
1. Gently massage the Thickening Shampoo into your wet root and rinse thoroughly.
2. Follow this with the Thickening Conditioner by massaging through your wet hair and rinse thoroughly.
3. Once you have towel dried your hair, pump the Densifying Foam directly on your damp roots and use your fingertips to distribute evenly.
4. Spray with the Thickening Styling Spray onto your damp roots and blow dry for maximum volume.
5. Once the hair has been dried and styled, apply the Thickening Finishing Cream to finish and smooth your hair.
6. Before bed, divide your dry hair into sections and use the Intensive Scalp Tonic pipette to distribute 30 drops onto your scalp. Massage in until fully absorbed. You do not need wash this product out as it absorbs into the scalp.
7. As a once a week treatment, use the Thickening Conditioning Masque on your wet hair following the Thickening Shampoo, leave on for five minutes then rinse thoroughly.
Try It Yourself
Let us know how you get on with your new
BAMbeautiful routine by sharing your story!